The extensive range and versatile design of ASTEEL Interior and Exterior Linear Ceilings offers numerous possibilities for creative design. A number of Aluminium-Zinc or Aluminium Coated Steel linear styles are available in a range of colours using the ENVIOSERIES coating system. The ability to curve and contour ASTEEL Linear Ceilings has made the range a favorite with architects and designers around the world.
Classic metal strip ceilings include tile ceilings, exterior soffit ceilings, acoustical ceilings, open cell, and many more. All feature up to 95% recycled content. Solutions for nearly any application, including hotel ceilings, commercial ceilings, and hospital ceilings. Leading technical/design support, customization and CAD services.
ASTEEL Linear Ceilings can be specified in both an open and closed style in many pre-finished colours. The Concealed Fastened System can accommodate even the most ingenious of ceiling designs. The range can be customised to fully integrate with the interior and exterior of building architecture.
Zinc/Aluminium Coated Steel
ENVIOSERIES steel is recyclable and made up of 70% to 90% recycled content.
A range of standard and customised colours and smooth or texture finishes, using the ENVIOSERIES coating system.
ASTEEL ceiling comply with major building standards and came with 25 years warranty.
• Functional and curved feature ceilings.
• Visual linear overhead screen.
• Interior linear ceilings are available or effective acoustic performance.
• Interior and Exterior.
• New developments or existing buildings.
• Extensive range of linear ceiling panel profiles and width in a full range of interior and exterior colours and finishes for wide choice and colour matching.
• Various undulating ceilings and curved ceiling panels offer exciting design opportunities.
• Accessibility: ASTEEL® Linear Ceiling Systems can be easily mounted and demounted, allowing full access to above-ceiling services. Integration of services: lighting, air conditioning and other services can be easily integrated into the ASTEEL® Linear Ceiling Systems.
Skywhite, Light Grey and Gravel